Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome!

I know, I know, there are a lot of blogs out in Cincinnati about all sorts of restaurant-related things, but I haven't been able to pin one down quite like this.  I've discovered that most of our bar blogs involve recipes for existing pre-Prohibition type drinks and their histories (which is all well and good and educational), but no new cocktails!  I hear about this bartender, or that bar manager, and about the things they've done or are doing, but we don't seem to be talking to each other much (and quite understandably so!  I know we're all spending our time behind our respective sticks!).

I am starting this blog in the hopes that we can start talking about and sharing all the great things we're doing around Cincinnati.  I want to share ideas and thoughts and breakthroughs and inspirations.  I want to start a dialogue among the Cocktailians of Cincinnati.  We may not be NYC or London or Chicago, but we've got talent and we have love and passion for what we do...so let's band together and share!

If you want to join in and author some of the fun, please drop me a line and be part of making this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment